Heavy cranes addition to F.lli Ferrari’s New Age Line
Break the boundaries in performance and safety
F.lli Ferrari has added a 60tm family to its NEW AGE Line to further strengthen its position in large size truck-mounted cranes improving the full product portfolio which now spans from 1 to 165 tm.
The 60tm family comprises 2 models, each with two jib options – the J1206 Light Jib for lifting horizontally, and the J2006 Heavy Jib for lifting vertically:
9601C – Standard Lifting Control System
9661C – Proportional Lifting Control System – Lifting capacity 10% greater than 9601C
These strong, light and compact cranes have the best lifting capacity currently available in this segment of the market. The rewards for the customer are higher payloads and faster operation.
Standard features include: Double Linkage, Negative second boom angle, Up to 8 Extensions, Endless Slewing, Multifunction Radio Remote Control.
A wide range of accessories and options available in the 60 tm family allow to optimize the cranes configuration according to all the applications and market demands.
NEW AGE innovations which improve operator efficiency and safety, while increasing productivity include:
- Auto Levelling System – which automatically keeps the truck frame in a horizontal position, enabling best crane performance.
- Operator Auto Detection – which automatically activates the operator’s closest stabilizer, avoiding the need for operator contact.
- Front Stabilizer control – which allows possible load in the front area, avoiding stress and overload of the truck frame.
- Compact Installation Kit – which guides the hoses through a different route, allowing a more compact installation of the crane on the truck.
- Dynamic Load Diagram – which provides advance verification of crane lifting capacity based on truck stability.
- Magic Touch – which allows automatic folding and unfolding to transport and working positions.
The NEW AGE Line is produced in Italy, developed according to the best-in-class manufacturing principles in terms of quality and efficiency.
All F.lli Ferrari cranes are designed in accordance with EN12999 and are ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management and ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management certified.